Wednesday 7 September 2011

100 Years of Elizabeth Arden

One of the presents my sister gave me for my birthday was an Elizabeth Arden 100 Year Anniversary 8 Hour gift set. It was a bit of a shock to her, but I have never used the renowned 8 hour cream, although I've heard great things. I know that it serves lots of purposes, and can be used on lips too. The set contained a special lip protectant, which seeing as my Limited Edition MAC Calm Balm is running out, came just at the right time. It really feels like a treatment and that it is 'working' rather than just moisturising. Unlike most balms, once it has been on your lips for a while, even if it has worn off, you know that it has really moisturised and leaves your lips soft for a long time after. If I make it to 100 I will still be using this!

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment