Thursday 26 May 2011

Hard as Nails


A few weeks ago I did a supermarket sweep in Holland & Barrett.... never been there before but decided that buying lots of 'healthy' stuff would make me super fit and amazing (Planet Ali). 


This morning I noticed my unvarnished nails were looking long, all the same length and feel really strong.  I was trying to recall if I'd drank a pint of milk last week or something that had taken effect but then... Oh it must be the Skin, Hair & Nail tablets I have been taking! They actually work? I thought it would just be psychological but you can notice a real difference & they look great! My hair is in better condition too but it's hard to tell how much of that is the Moroccanoil that I've been using every day. I was obviously lacking in the 27 key ingredients in the Skin Hair Nails tablets. Probably in all 27 of them. And for £6.99 money well spent!

1 comment:

  1. My mum got these tabs. the other day, and her hair has grown shed loads. Defo is a good tablet.

    Check out my blog: http://hairandbeautylicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete