Thursday 19 May 2011

MOROCCANOIL



Moroccanoil is absolutely fantastic!!! This hair treatment is HOT off the press. I tried it last week and have used it every day since, the results just keep getting better…

It's an ultra light oil which absorbs into the hair instantly. It strengthens and conditions it and reduces drying time! I'm always skeptical of products when they have totally amazing reviews but I can totally see why.
Michael Bannon of Bannons Hair & Beauty in Hampton stocks Moroccanoil & gave me some to try:
"It is without a doubt our number 1 selling product. It is very exclusive and only stocked at a few selected salons. Lots of people buy the smaller bottle of Moroccanoil at first to try it out and everyone comes back for the 100ml, it's very popular!"

You put just a small amount of the oil through your hair when it's damp (which also smells delish too) and then blow dry as usual. It has left my hair looking in the best condition ever. It's really silky and glossy and doesn't leave any residue. It can up to half your hair drying time too, so if you have a lot of hair this is great!

Moroccanoil can be used on natural hair, WIGS! And any kind of hair extensions. Not that I wear a wig haha! It detangles and completely revives the hair, you have to try it! It's not your average serum like the ones you get off the shelf, although there are some out there that 'do the job', I've never seen results like this and I've tried quite a few (no names mentioned ;) )

This is what they say about Moroccanoil: "contains ingredients that restore condition to over processed hair via chemical or environmental factors. It comes in an amber glass bottle to protect it from ultra violet rays that cause the oxidization process and cause degradation. It controls frizz & protects from UV light on holiday. It enhances the hairs ability to absorb colour too by adding 4-5ml's directly into the colour or bleach to be applied. This enhances the depth of the colour applied, elasticiity of the hair and shine."

There are several products in the range and everyone has been asking me where to buy it!! Well thanks to Bannons you can buy Moroccan oil through ME at the RRP!
Sizes & Prices below, you only need a drop with each use to it really does last a long time. 

Send your orders to mischief.makeup@gmail.com

25ml    £9.65
100ml  £30.45
200ml     £64.00


I try so many products so I get really excited when I find something that I think is fantastic. Moroccanoil is great for all hair types, and works wonders on turning frizz to curls or sleek movie star hair. Tweet me or email me if you want to know anything else!

A Big THANK YOU TO:

Bannons Hair & Beauty http://www.bannons.net/ 
 

Love Mischief & Makeup x


No comments:

Post a Comment