Monday 13 June 2011

Body Butter Me Up


I’m quite fussy when it comes to body moisturiser. I like quite a rich creme but that easily rubs in (always in a rush), smells great &  obviously leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised not tacky at all.  Body butter is my favourite but finding something that really smells good and not sickly or too heavy.  I’ve tried out loads and because I use it every day, sometimes twice, I have found some affordable absolutely scrummy smelling body butters. Here are my top 2 favourites! 1 – Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter. Guaranteed everyone will ask you which perfume you are wearing! It is my absolute favourite it’s so thick and moisturising yet doesn’t sit on the surface of your skin and keeps my tan lasting longer! Smells devine, sweet and candy like & contains Shea Butter & Aloe Vera. 300ml RRP is £10.21 (10% off through mischief& makeup).

The second one is Mela by Sanctuary  Rose & Pistachio Body Butter, making me hungry…. I wasn’t a huge fan of Sanctuary until I tried their shimmering body oil a few months ago which I wear on my legs when I have them on show! So I have gradually been trying their other products. A good friend of mine uses their body scrub and thinks it is amazing too, a good idea to exfoliate before tanning. The Mela Body Butter again has a delicious scent, slightly more subtle than the Soap & Glory, but less sweet and a bit more floral. Leaves your skin feeling completely silky and soft. 300ml RRP £9.21 and again 10% discount when purchased through my site with free p&p. I just love these big tubs of body butter, anything smaller means I run out of it too fast and don’t have to buy multiples of everything!

Will be taking my Soap & Glory on my hols with me, it’s almost a replacement for perfume too it smells so yummy. Staying moisturized means staying tanned longer J

Mischief & Makeup
Mischief.Makeup@gmail.com
x

No comments:

Post a Comment