Monday 20 June 2011

Tinted Moisturisers...

I've always worn a tinted moisturiser rather than a foundation as they are lighter on the skin & more natural looking for everyday wear. Clarins has been my favourite and feels light on the skin. As I'm fair I use "blond" shade which is natural but not too pale and acts as a good base for bronzer & blusher. I only just discovered that MAC also do a tinted moisturiser which I bought from the airport for £17 (bit cheaper compared to Clarins @£23). I associate MAC as being a longer lasting heavier brand, great for photographic & evening wear etc. I really liked the MAC Studio Moisture Tint although as expected it is a bit heavier than the Clarins one. The benefit is I can get away without using a concealer too although it does feel a bit more makeup like to me. I think I'll stick to the Clarins during the summer & use the MAC for those paler days, although do we even have seasons in the UK anymore?! 
For £17 it's a great buy & is a really good skin tone match and both of these have SPF15 which is important for skin protection when we get those sunny days & lunch al fresco OR sunbathe on holiday poser style ;) 


Mischief & Makeup xx

No comments:

Post a Comment