Thursday 25 August 2011

Bad (Gal) Mascara




I actually got bullied into buying this Bad Gal mascara along with a load of other stuff on the Benefit counter, why I can't just say no.... I was convinced that it was going to be great & I'd love it (along with a blue glittery mascara that I bought, not 12 years old anymore!) 

It's not totally awful, I'm still using it every day, just I've had better. I have quite long lashes and the brush is just too big. It is virtually impossible to get right from the base to the tips of my lashes with this giant brush and get a good application without getting some on my eyelid. The mascara itself is fine, it's just the silly big brush that I find annoying. I like a lot of volume and I don't think this is the one for me. I will definitely be going back to MAC Zoomlash or Maybelline. 

Maybelline masacaras I find just 'work' they do what they say. Maybelline was the first mascara ever created using Mabel (coal) and Vaseline.... bit of trivia for you! Anyway, wish I'd bought 2 Maybelline mascaras for the price of this fiddly Benefit one. In the mascara wars I keep finding Maybelling coming out on top. Maybe she's born with it..... 

Mischief & Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment