Thursday 18 August 2011

Kiehl's Daily Cleanser



I love this Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser. I chose it randomly while at Westfield's the other week. For £18 I thought it seemed like a good middle-of-the- road priced cleanser. I wanted something that seemed natural, less abrasive than say, Clinique, which I sometimes find too hard for my skin type, and more cleansing than the occasional late night baby wipe... (horrifying, I know). It is clay based and feels like a nice consistency on the skin. It feels like it deeply cleanses, even though it is not very grainy and doesn't contains 'microbeads' like some face scrubs. This feels gentle on your face and leaves skin so soft afterwards. I haven't used any Kiehl's products before but I was impressed & want to try the Rare Earth Pore Minimising Lotion next...

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser is £18 available from House of Fraser or on-line. Funny how as you get older you put more time into thinking about skin products rather than make-up! :) 


Mischief & Makeup xx


No comments:

Post a Comment