Monday 31 January 2011

Can't Live Without....

One thing I can't live without is my Clarins Beauty Flash balm! You put it on over your moisturiser and under your make-up (ten layers going on here already...)
If I'm having a make-up free day I wear it on it's own and it gives your skin a really big glow! Not like a beacon, but in an amazing healthy skin type way - it has a super hero reflective formula to brighten you up.You only need a tiny amount and you kind of pat it on rather than rub. I am a bit Clarins obsessive but this is definitely my favourite of their products. You can also slap it on and use it as a face mask leave it for 10-15 minutes and it leaves your face silky soft. I have the Swarovski lid special edition, because, well I'm a sucker for glittery things like that! I actually bought a load of them and swapped the lids with my other Clarins creams just because you can! If you think anything compares to this let me know! Flash! ahhhh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment