Monday 4 July 2011

Restorative Hair Mask by Moroccan Oil



I've already told you about Moroccan Oil, now I have tried the Moroccan Restorative Hair Mask. I went along to Bannon's in Hampton to have my highlights done last week where they use a whole range of Moroccan Oil products. I tried the Restorative Hair Mask in replacement of conditioner. At home it can be used a couple of times a week, or you can leave it on wrapped in a towel for a deep treatment. It is a hair repair and deep conditioner to replenish your hair's natural oils which get stripped when we heat, style and coat our hair different products.

I loved it so much. It can be used with the Moroccan Oil too & style as usual. The mask deeply conditions your hair and leaves it really soft and silky. A few of you were asking about Moroccan Oil Light which is for finer hair, I talked to my hairdresser about this and it is specially designed for very very fine hair. The regular oil can be used on fine hair too (mine isn't very thick) just use it in a smaller quantity. The mask is a more intensive treatment, which my hair was much in need of after being back combed to within an inch of its life this weekend for my bridesmaid hair! The intensive conditioning mask smells absolutely gorgeous, I then used my Moroccan Oil on damp hair and blow-dried - the scent is delicious! The oil does the job of hair shine too. It stops your hair from absorbing moisture in the air so no more frizzing!

TIP: You can even use the Moroccan Oil on your hands, rub it in to your cuticles rather than on a towel when you have finished ;) My absolute favourite hair products!!

Mischief & Makeup
x

No comments:

Post a Comment