Monday 12 December 2011

LOOK THE PART

I've always loved fashion, which girl doesn't!? Half the fun of having a night out is getting ready for the occasion, hair, make-up, shoes and clothes. "What are you wearing?" is THE question, asked usually a hundred times before hand! I love gorgeous, unusual, sparkly, eye-catching dresses. If you look good you feel good. So I decided to follow my passion and start my own on-line dress shop!


Since I was little my mum taught me the importance of "looking the part". Interviews, competitions, meeting people for the first time, special events, she'd say to me don't forget Rule 1. I'd say that looking the part has contributed to getting me through auditions, competitions and jobs! As much as I'd like to think that looks don't matter, I think that appearance & presentation definitely does. 


Each of the dresses on my site have been chosen for their individuality & basically gorgeousness :)  I wore my "Millionaire" dress on Saturday night and got stopped 4 times in the restaurant by people asking where it was from and that was before we'd even gone out after! I did feel good wearing it. Maybe the hundreds of blingy crystals. It also has an open back which is quite sexy. Have a look on my website and the launch collection & let me know what you think!


www.Rule1Store.com
http://rule1store.com/


If you live in Kent, come down to Little Beauty Box in Bromley this Friday 16th from 6:30pm. I will be co-hosting a girls Special Christmas event with a chance to browse & buy my dresses, have a glass of Champagne & get pampered at the salon with 10% off treatments!






http://rule1store.com/

  
M&Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment