Friday 14 October 2011

EA Hand Treat



The change of weather is making my hands a little bit dry. Some kind person left his on my desk this morning for me, so it just came at the right time. Hopefully they don't think my hands look dry?... Anyway it's really intensive moisturising Eight Hour Cream hand treatment from the Elizabeth Arden range. Keeps your hands hydrated for as long as the name suggests and is not greasy or slimy. RRP is £24.00, but you can get hold of it for £11.75 here http://www.cheapsmells.com/viewProduct.php?id=6927

This is a really nice present for someone. It has quite a distinctive smell, a unisex kind of smell, not too girlie at all so men can use it too without smelling like a flower. I'm becoming a big fan of this well established brand, and I can see why they have been around for so long. 

Another hand cream that is a really lovely present for your mum at Christmas is Rosewater by Crabtree & Evelyn, it has an addictive scent, comes in a really pretty tube & costs around £8.
More from me soon!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment