Thursday 20 October 2011

Love Long Hair


I have had my extensions in for 3 months now. I had them done by mobile hair extension company Love Long Hair, based in Kent. I'm really pleased with the extensions, they are Grade A 100% human remy hair, and have stayed in great condition. I am having them taken out next week for a colour change! I haven't decided which colour to go yet, or if I will stay a shade of blonde. I'm sure I will want them back in before long, once you've had extensions you'll know how thick and big your hair can be, it's just not the same without them! 

Love Long Hair do micro-ring & also pre-bonded extensions. I went for the pre-bonded as they are most like what I have had in the past. You can see from my pictures how silky my hair looks straight, and how big and bouncy it is blow dried (I can say that, it's not all my own!). You wouldn't know I have extensions, they are really well blended into my own hair and are a perfect colour match.

If you live in Kent I would definitely recommend Love Long Hair, as would my friends who have tried them too. It is a very professional, friendly & experienced company. Their website is www.lovelonghair.net and they are on Twitter @LoveLongHair888 
Be careful to check out who you go to for hair extensions are there are some who are not as experienced and can make a real mess of them. The higher the hair the closer to God :) 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment