Thursday 17 November 2011

Beautifully Bronzed - Clarins Duo


So many people have been asking me about this! A lady even stopped me on the train to ask which bronzer I was using. I've been looking for the perfect bronzer for ages & this is IT! It's Clarin's Bronzing Duo Compact in 'Bright Sun' at around £22.50. 

For everyday wear I don't want anything too shimmery or glittery, this isn't at all. It gives the perfect matt finish and evens skin tone beautifully. The main reason I love this bronzer is because it is a duo. I'm often rushing or running late & this saves time on fiddling about with a blusher as well. Using a large bronzing brush I mix the two shades together in the compact and apply lightly across my forehead, nose, cheeks and chin (this is just lightly & evenly over foundation or tinted moisturiser). I then use the lighter peach to sweep across my eyes and cheeks. The lighter colour gives a reflective effect creating contours. I then use the darker shade just on my cheek bones to give a touch of colour. Perfect for your on-the-go face! Not to heavy & gives a flawless bronzed finish!

M&M x


No comments:

Post a Comment