Monday 28 November 2011

Little Beauty Box

On Friday it was the opening of Little Beauty Box in Bromley. The salon is on Letchworth Drive, a in a parade of shops set back from the main road. My first impressions were how classy & spacious the place was. It has a really nice feel to it, and the treatment rooms feel really homely. I wanted to get into one of the beds, they look so cosy! 


Little Beauty Box offers Gelish nails, Microdermabrasion facials (my favourite), along with all of your traditional treatments. My favourite apart about the salon & why I would go there over other places are firstly the friendly staff, and secondly the Relaxation Room! Once you've had your treatments, rather than be rushed out the door and back to reality (no thanks), you can make your way to the back of the salon where you will find a spacious relaxation room, choose your chaise lounge and completely chill out until you feel ready to face the outside world again....



This is going to be my new oasis. If you can't find me, chances are I will be hiding here!
For directions, contact & treatment details for @LittleBeautyBox visit their website:
http://littlebeautybox.co.uk/



M&Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment