Friday 25 November 2011

The Glossiest Gloss

I've found a new gloss which has knocked my favourite gloss off it's top spot in my make-up box! In the battle of the glosses it's Clarin's Gloss Appeal -V- Barry M Glossy Tube...


Clarin's is my favourite brand for skin care, but I don't always think that skin care brands are always the best at doing make-up, and vice-versa. I've been using Clarin's Gloss Appeal (Shade 01 £12.50) for a while, and do really like it. It's great on it's own or over the top of a lipstick to give a reflective gloss with it's tiny violet sparkles. You can't feel these "sparkles", I know in some glosses you can which isn't nice. This gloss is good for a more professional, subtle look....


When I spotted the Barry M Super Shiny Glossy Tube, I knew it was a contender for my current gloss because it was a more eye-catching version at a cut of the price - £3.99. If you like a bit of gloss and glamour like me then you will love this.... It's got a much pinker base compared to the Clarins & is even more violet, reflective, shiny & pouty!!


Absolutely love my Barry M gloss, it's my new lip filler in a tube ~ without the expense and pain! 

M&M x

No comments:

Post a Comment