Thursday 10 November 2011

Lauren's Way Press Launch

Last night my friend Georgia & I headed down to Jewel bar in Piccadilly for the Lauren's Way press launch. With a range of new products out it really has been Lauren's Way mania recently - once you try the products you will see why! I was wearing the Glam Tan & lashes last night in the pictures below.


Nev, Lauren & me....

The new products add to the existing range of clip-in hair extensions, and tanning, to bring in instant tan, spray Glam Tan, 3 Step Tanning products (see review below) and false lashes. Each of the items are genuinely fantastic products & I hope this range continues to grow in the future.


Me wearing my Glam Tan, such a fantastic colour, non-streak, natural looking tan. A few people asked where my dress was from, it's Lipsy...



It was such a great event, with loads of people there from all over, fantastic products, DJ, cake & of course Champagne!

Glam Tan bottle shaped Cake!! By Cakeworx, looks amazing...



Alison Kilsby (Me), Lauren Goodger & Sarah-Jane Baynes

No comments:

Post a Comment